Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 - Brainstorm

2009 has been an awesome year! (Probably my best yet) – This is my brainstorm of what I’ve been learning, doing, seeing and living in 2009

• A Year of seeing my dreams start to happen
• A year of increase (work, finance, gifting, church, family)
• Learning I am the righteousness of God in Christ
• Learning to Trust and keep trusting in God– no matter what we face He will get us through
• Knowing that He is always faithful!
• Becoming Broken – an increase in compassion, an increase to see justice
• The start of knowing that: We (the church) are the answer – We are the difference – We are the breakthrough
• Knowing the grace of God (blows my mind everyday) – It’s unending, It’s outrageous
• Learning to rest in God’s timing (His is not like ours)
• Learning about and receiving Favour (I am lavished with unmerited favour) I am highly favoured because I am a child of God
• Learning and beginning to know that the same power that raised Christ from the dead lives in me
• Learning To see myself through Gods eyes
• Learning It’s so not about me
• Learning that God using me has nothing to do with me, it has everything to do with Him,
• Learning to rest in His finished work, Rest in what He accomplished at the cross, Rest completely in Him
• Seeing our church move to the next level
• Learning that I am to comfortable
• Seeing God do new and amazing things: Seeing lives changed, impacted, healed and restored


Top quote:
“Write believing leads to right living” Joseph Prince

Top verses:
Romans 8:1
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,

Ephesians 1:3-6
3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Worship Songs of 2009:
3 songs that I feel have really worked at church and various events through 2009:

Adoration – Brenton Brown
Be high and lifted up – Ben Cantelon
The First and the last – Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment