Tuesday 14 April 2009

A top weekend and Radio


All is well!
Had a great Easter weekend!
Sunday morning was awesome at church! V powerful!
Then in the afternoon I went to 7 waves 92.1FM radio station (not flame, as the previous blog says)
As you can tell I didn't really know much about it all. I ended up on the cafe Sunday live show from 5-7 with Chris Youngman. My mate Ian came along for support only to be asked to share his testimony and share his thoughts on a few things. We we're joined by another guy called Chris from whitchurch who had a similar story to Ian. The show was really great! We all felt that is was defo a God thing. I played a couple of new songs live "Carry me" and " We are Righteous" (may do a blog on this song soon) and they also played "Father of Compassion" I tried to answer the questions, some better than others! Ian and Chris shared about there lives and how God had freed them from various things and how God is the God of 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc chances!
We came away buzzing! The whole show fitted together!
Hopefully I'll be going back to play a few songs again!
We have no idea how it came across on the radio, but we had a good time in the studio.

Monday was mostly spent in Wales with Kate her bro Josh and finished up watching the pursuit of happyness! Top film!

No comments:

Post a Comment