Monday 4 May 2009

April update:

Things have been busy in April: I wanted to blog about each event but didn't get round to it, but here is a brief bit of info

was involved in some great events including Costa coffee in Lancaster with the youth from fathers house church, had a really great night, thanks to mark and Nicola for asking me to come along, also had a training day with my mate Enzo (www.parakletos.co.uk) check out his website, and I was also involved the toolkit event in Liverpool, which was a training day for youth and children workers. This was a great day for resourcing the church and went really well!
Also had a great time at church
I have recently been using "when i survey" the good old hymn. Tim Hughes has done a great version on his new album. We've started doing a similar version just in a different key, the words are fantastic:
Checkout Tim's version @ http://www.worshipcentral.org/audio/when-i-survey

No comments:

Post a Comment