Friday 3 July 2009

DAY 4:

Today has been amazing! - the songs are coming alive! - Mr Tim Cooke was drumming! - He is a genius! - we’ve worked him hard today! managed to get 6 songs tracked and have enough time for a curry (is there pattern emerging here)
Again it’s been so much fun, Tim said I’m walking around with big cheesy grin. That’s cause I’m seeing the desires and promises God gave me 12 years ago coming to fruition.
I’m constantly feeling emotional and in awe of God.
He completely love’s his children and he wants us to fly.
The journey to get here has sometimes been really, really hard, there has been some dark valleys and I’m sure there will be more to come! But Our God is faithful! He is steadfast! He is with us! He is for us!
I’m having so much fun! - It’s gonna be amazing when the albums finished!
Glory be to God

No comments:

Post a Comment