Tuesday 21 July 2009

DAY 9:

2nd day of the wk
guitars and vocals (it’s gonna be guitar and vocals all week)
again loads of fun! ‘we are righteous’ is sounding amazing!
we recorded the vocals for a song called ‘broken’ today, I think this is going to be a powerful song!
I'm really lovin the whole process!- my main hope is that the holy spirit is all over these songs

had a great dinner with Adrian, JB and Trev, we had a fab curry (I fink curry is becoming the meal of this recording)

I’m proper excited about the songs and the recording.
My hope is that these songs would touch peoples lives, set free the addicts, the captives, break the chains that hold people back and that people would realize who they are in christ and know that the same power that raised christ from the dead is within them!

No comments:

Post a Comment